SUPPORT & WARRANTY
BOSS is Committeed to Support & Warranty
We are 100% confident in the materials, process and workmanship that goes into every BOSS forklift and we back that up with a written guarantee.
Our Guarantee Policy
Standard Warranty Period: Two year or 2000 hours
During the warranty period, we will provide replacement parts if any fault happens due to manufacturing defects.
The details are as follows:
2.1 Items guaranteed for 24 months or 2000 hours: Forks, Wheel Hub, Wheel Rim, Mast, Overhead Guard, Muffler, Counter Weight, Steering Wheel, Japanese Engine, Gear Box, Driving Axle, Mast Bearing, Wheel Brake, Steering Axle, Redirector, Gear Pump, Flow Regulator, Chain, Sprocket, Lifting Cylinder, Tilting Cylinder, Control Valve, High-pressure Hose, Radiator.
2.2 Items guaranteed for 6 months or 1000 hours: Start Battery, Starting Motor, Alternator, Electric Distributor (gasoline engine), Clutch Cover and Release Bearing, Regulator, Dashboard and Sensors.
Items Not Covered
- Additional labour expenses.
- Quick wearing parts like wheels, rollers, bearings, etc.
- Consumable items like oils, seals, etc.
- Freight cost for replacement parts.
- Easily broken parts like light, fuse wire, etc.
- Machine transportation costs.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of machine use, or other incidental damage.
If any of the below conditions happen, the forklift will not be covered by warranty. Including the items mentioned in Clause 2
- Damage due to incorrect storage or improper usage.
- Equipment modifications or replacement of items by persons who are not the authorized dealership.
- The damage is caused by incorrect operation or overloading.
Warranty Start Date
Warranty period begins when the product arrives.
Parts warranty claims must have a copy of the original parts sale invoice, and pictures attached of the broken part to the claim.